Agarthi - Il Forum di Martin Mystère

Domande per V. Beretta - Back in Action e Microaggiornamento, ...con tre pagine di sceneggiatura in anteprima!

« Older   Newer »
EddieJobson
view post Posted on 7/6/2007, 13:37

Il messaggio di Beretta lo potrete trovare qui.

Ad ogni modo, che dite? Gli scriviamo una mail e gli chiediamo chiarimenti? ;)

view post Posted on 7/6/2007, 18:06

Il Dybbuk

Group:
Re del Mondo

Mi sono permesso di spostare il messaggio perchè si stava aprendo un'altra questione che reputo interessante e di cui non sapevo nulla.

Cioè, ma non ho capito: solo i membri della redazione potevano (il messaggio è del 2004) scrivere per MM.
Ma Vietti quindi è della redazione? E A.Russo pure? E La Neve/Santarelli idem?
Ma da quando?
E poi sono passati 3 anni..possibile che non gli abbiano dato nessun'altra possibilità?
Personalmente le sue poche storie mi sono piaciute molto, aveva buone idee (penso al capolavoro "La grande truffa":il soggetto è suo) ma, appunto, lo hanno fatto lavorare poco!
Aveva 3 storie pronte!

(Prof e Eddie: spero di aver fatto cosa buona e gradita. In caso contrario, sono pronto ad immolarmi come comanderete)

view post Posted on 7/6/2007, 18:16

Vecchio Saggio

Group:

poveretto....

view post Posted on 7/6/2007, 18:18

Il Dybbuk

Group:
Re del Mondo

è ironico?

L'ombra diafana
view post Posted on 7/6/2007, 20:21

If I understood well, SBE doesn't count on Beretta anymore, right? If it's true, than I can't be more happier than now!!! He have destroyed continuity in MM Universum.

As of Russo, I know that he is being expelled from SBE because he fought with Maria Baitelli. Castelli told me that in Makarska.

view post Posted on 8/6/2007, 08:46

Vecchio Saggio

Group:

CITAZIONE (MaxBrody @ 7/6/2007, 19:18)
è ironico?

certo che no. mi spiace da un punto di vista personale e professionale. non mi pare corretto il comportamento della SBE, oi quantomeno (a sentire Beretta) non sono stati trasparenti e lo hanno escluso dalla redazione (scelta di per sè accettabile e comprensibile) senza avvertirlo. stava lavorando su più storie, il che significa tempo e danaro. quella che per noi è una sfrenata passione per altri è la professione e il pane quotidiano.

Cmq oltre a Beretta mi piace anche Rovagnati

EddieJobson
view post Posted on 8/6/2007, 09:24

Ah ecco! Mi domandavo dove fosse finito il mio vecchio messaggio... tranquillo Max, hai fatto bene :D

Che tristezza... abbiamo perso a quanto pare anche Russo :(

-> OMBRA: why do you think Beretta has destroyed MM continuity? As I said 2-3 days ago in the UiN thread, MM is still supervised by Castelli, thus I don't believe other authors were/are able to make 'revolutions' which could clash with Castelli's guidelines.

Edited by EddieJobson - 8/6/2007, 11:12

L'ombra diafana
view post Posted on 8/6/2007, 15:24

I know that MM is still supervised by Castelli, and that's make me more puzzled, because if any of us who respect MM continuity were at BVZA place would never give a permission for publishing of MM Gigante 8 Il segreto delle ombre diafane. Beretta destroyed continuity there by explaining that actually Earth wasn't destroyed by satellite of Mu out of control, as we have been told for 20 years, but that was an alien punishment because Isemori tried to cross them. Also, I can't swallow that Java has a long lost brother Kawah, I can't swallow that in la Citta delle ombre diafane we have some monolits that never to be seen before as well as Cult of Celaphas (together with Russo's last year Maxi conclusion), etc...

What is a capital of Mu? How Amaterasu became Imperatrice of that continent when she was a humble guardian of underseas' base? What happened to Ra-Vanu? Where is Kala? How vril changed from liquid to crystals? How is possible that mute tribe of Neanderthals can communicate with Sardukar mentally? If ombre diafane were there to help Neanderthals to keep a secret of antimatter and vril, why then they were killing each other during centuries? How is possible that much more advanced civilization came form Pleiads, if we know that those stars are very young, 100 000 000 years or so (our Sun is old around 5 000 000 000 000 years), so there is no time to be developed any kind of civilization, not to mention advanced one. Also, Pleiads are very big stars, which means that they live fast and die young, changing their luminosity and diameter every often (not stable like our Sun), which means that no kind of civilization cannot be developed over there... And so on.

Instead to answer on all of these questions above, Beretta skipped them, and wrote his own story. What happened next? We read Il destino di Atlantide where Castelli dismissed Beretta's Gigante, but made more troubles in MM continuity claimed that our civilization destroyed itself. Even Russo in his Maxi doesn't mention Pleiadians, he is more comfortable with his aliens, not mentioning from where they are coming...

EddieJobson
view post Posted on 8/6/2007, 15:36

I'm not able to reply to your post at the moment... i need to re-read a lot of stories. Please wait!

view post Posted on 8/6/2007, 16:50

Vecchio Saggio

Group:

CITAZIONE (L'ombra diafana @ 8/6/2007, 16:24)
I know that MM is still supervised by Castelli, and that's make me more puzzled, because if any of us who respect MM continuity were at BVZA place would never give a permission for publishing of MM Gigante 8 Il segreto delle ombre diafane. Beretta destroyed continuity there by explaining that actually Earth wasn't destroyed by satellite of Mu out of control, as we have been told for 20 years, but that was an alien punishment because Isemori tried to cross them. Also, I can't swallow that Java has a long lost brother Kawah, I can't swallow that in la Citta delle ombre diafane we have some monolits that never to be seen before as well as Cult of Celaphas (together with Russo's last year Maxi conclusion), etc...

What is a capital of Mu? How Amaterasu became Imperatrice of that continent when she was a humble guardian of underseas' base? What happened to Ra-Vanu? Where is Kala? How vril changed from liquid to crystals? How is possible that mute tribe of Neanderthals can communicate with Sardukar mentally? If ombre diafane were there to help Neanderthals to keep a secret of antimatter and vril, why then they were killing each other during centuries? How is possible that much more advanced civilization came form Pleiads, if we know that those stars are very young, 100 000 000 years or so (our Sun is old around 5 000 000 000 000 years), so there is no time to be developed any kind of civilization, not to mention advanced one. Also, Pleiads are very big stars, which means that they live fast and die young, changing their luminosity and diameter every often (not stable like our Sun), which means that no kind of civilization cannot be developed over there... And so on.

Instead to answer on all of these questions above, Beretta skipped them, and wrote his own story. What happened next? We read Il destino di Atlantide where Castelli dismissed Beretta's Gigante, but made more troubles in MM continuity claimed that our civilization destroyed itself. Even Russo in his Maxi doesn't mention Pleiadians, he is more comfortable with his aliens, not mentioning from where they are coming...

i take a bow in front of your MM culture, really!

L'ombra diafana
view post Posted on 8/6/2007, 16:55

You are blushing me, vivaelleon

icon1  view post Posted on 8/6/2007, 17:45

Vecchio Saggio

Group:

CITAZIONE (L'ombra diafana @ 8/6/2007, 17:55)

;) I am a MM reader since a lot of time, I've got the whole collection but I don't remember all the things you wrote!

view post Posted on 8/6/2007, 17:54

Il Dybbuk

Group:
Re del Mondo

CITAZIONE (L'ombra diafana @ 8/6/2007, 16:24)
How is possible that mute tribe of Neanderthals can communicate with Sardukar mentally? If ombre diafane were there to help Neanderthals to keep a secret of antimatter and vril, why then they were killing each other during centuries?

Uhm....I must read again the Gigante n.8. I don't remember so things!

But many compliments to Ombra (anzi, L'Ombra :P )...you are a very expert!

However I think Beretta was a good story-writer!

CITAZIONE (L'ombra diafana @ 7/6/2007, 21:21)
As of Russo, I know that he is being expelled from SBE because he fought with Maria Baitelli. Castelli told me that in Makarska.

:( :(
I prefer would have been expelled Santarelli and La Neve (Uh! I'm so bad! :D )

CITAZIONE (vivaelleon @ 8/6/2007, 09:46)
Cmq oltre a Beretta mi piace anche Rovagnati

:D

L'ombra diafana
view post Posted on 8/6/2007, 18:33

QUOTE (vivaelleon @ 8/6/2007, 12:45)
QUOTE (L'ombra diafana @ 8/6/2007, 17:55)

;) I am a MM reader since a lot of time, I've got the whole collection but I don't remember all the things you wrote!

Read it again. And again ;)

I grew up with MM. I started to read it when I was 9 years old, and now I am 33. A lot of time to read stories all over, right? :shifty:

>>I prefer would have been expelled Santarelli and La Neve (Uh! I'm so bad! :D )

How about Vietti and Bagnoli? I can't stand them :sick:

:woot:

Prof. Mystère
view post Posted on 11/6/2007, 17:58

Russo non scrive più per Martin? :o:
E come lo avete saputo? E come hanno fatto a farselo scappare? Russo avrà pure scritto poche storie, ma tutte coi controfiocchi!
La sua saga del Vril è un capolavoro! :.clap:

130 replies since 7/6/2007, 13:37   2503 views